Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovecraft links

Not strictly a role playing entry, but I thought I would point out some nifty Lovecraft links that I have been enjoying recently in lieu of something more substantial:


Lovecraft is Missing - An enjoyable little Lovecraftian homage webcomic which is particularly enjoyable if you know your Lovecraft. More pulp than classic cosmic terror, but still a lot of fun.


H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast - This is a regular half-hour podcast by two guys going through and discussing every Lovecraft story. Usually their inane banter is a little too inane for me, but often there is also a lot there of interest, especially when they have guests like Ken Hite.


Propnomicon - This is another fantastic site, this time about prop making. Not just for Cthulhu related things, but for a whole bunch of interesting topics. The creator also produces and provides for free some really awesome props for all manner of role playing games, so big ups for that.


That is about it for now, but I have some more things festering around in my fevered mind to post later.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, they're most appreciated. One of the things I enjoy about Mythos fandom is the myriad of ways it manifests itself. There's a little something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. Thanks for the comment. I also like how fans of the Mythos are so generous with their knowledge, like yourself.

    ReplyDelete